Protecting the environment and driving efficiency
All activities have an impact on the environment. Businesses, investors and the general public make choices based on the impacts of an organisation and its products.
An effective environmental management system not only provides a competitive advantage but is increasingly a fundamental requirement of tenders. Raw material, utility and waste disposal costs can be reduced, whilst meeting environmental compliance obligations.
ISO 14001 provides a systematic approach for assessing and mitigating environmental risks. As well as exploiting opportunities such as efficiencies from new technology or process improvements.
Our dedicated consultant will assess the specific risks facing the environment and your business, guide you through industry best practice and relevant environmental legislation. We will ensure that you and your supply chain help protect the environment.
How we can help
- Project management of entire ISO implementation process
- Comprehensive review of your system and advice on necessary improvements
- Assistance with determining environmental aspects, impacts, risks and opportunities, setting objectives and monitoring performance
- Documentation of policy, procedures and supporting documentation
- Internal auditing, including environmental legal compliance
- Support with management reviews
- Liaison with UKAS-accredited certification body
- Support during external assessment with third party auditors
- Specialist advice and ongoing maintenance of your ISO 14001 Management System
ISO 14001: Life cycle approach in the IT industry
A life cycle perspective considers the environmental impact of products across their whole life − from supply of parts and production, through to consumer use… Read more