Health & Safety
Helping to protect your people, assets & reputation
The success of any business depends on a safe working environment and the health, safety and wellbeing of its people. Pavy provides competent health & safety advice and practical support for managing and reducing the risks to your operations.
Our dedicated advisor will assess the specific hazards and risks facing your business, review existing health & safety provision and ensure proportionate controls are in place. They will guide you through industry best practice and relevant health & safety legislation for a safe and compliant work environment.
Health & safety management systems offer a structured approach for organisations of all sizes and industry sectors. Using a proven method such as ISO 45001, we help you to identify your risks and legal requirements, plan and document accordingly, determine measurable objectives for improvement, and monitor and audit performance.
We assist you with developing the business processes and competence of your workforce needed to establish a strong safety culture. And we support you with ISO certification, if you wish to demonstrate formal commitment to a safer work environment.
How we can help
- NEBOSH-qualified health & safety advisor
- Risk assessments and method statements (RAMS)
- Health & safety policy and procedures
- Fire risk assessments and fire marshal training
- Health & safety compliance audits
- Site inspections
- Health & safety training
- Support with safe contractor schemes & pre-qualification questionnaires
- Support with RIDDOR incidents, insurance or enforcement actions
- Strategic health & safety reviews for executive board
- Support with health & safety committees
- Fully certified ISO 45001 safety management systems
Create a successful hybrid workplace
The recent shift to blended working has led to some important benefits. Employees may enjoy an improved work–life balance and flexible working hours. Employers may… Read more